Friday 21 August 2015

Profile 2. Jonathan Crouch

Name:  Jonathan Crouch

Demographics:  The one who looks the youngest but really isn’t.  I’m the one who people ask if he has a license….but can buy alcohol.  Don’t tell me God doesn’t have a sense of humor!  I don’t buy for minors though- not about that life.  This is my second year in the White House and I’ve yet to meet President Obama….the irony.

Origin:  The flat state of Ohio.  Moved to Vermont when I was young and promptly forgot about…about….whatever state i had lived last.  I don’t remember.

Favorite things:
Hobby:  Playing Guitar
Ski Resort:  Moonlight Basin.  Doesn’t exist anymore cause Big Sky bought them out, but still awesome.
Healthy Snack:  Whole Grain Pop Tarts.  I swear they’re a thing.
Disney Movie: Finding Nemo

Goal for my life:  To continue to understand how God sees me (as a deserving son), and to continue to make a difference for Him.


Goals and Dreams:  To work in the music industry in some way, whether it be with sound engineering/acoustics or playing music on stage.  I am currently getting a business degree so I might or might not use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment