Saturday 22 August 2015

Profile 3: Micah Anderson

Age: 23
Height: 5' 11.5''
Weight: 135 lb
Belly Button Type: Certainly not an inny, but not exactly an outy. An in-betweeny?
Record leg hair length: 3''
Names I Have Gone By: Scooter, Bicky, Dee, Mr. Micah, Professor Anderson, Mr. Hobbles, etc.
Favorite:
          Apples to Apples Card: Baked beans
          Tree: Locust
          Disney Princess: Dot (from A Bug's Life)
          Non-Math/Physics Class: Technology and Culture
          Childhood Toy: Legos
          Snack Food: A pear
          Lake: Superior
          Writing Utensil: My Zebra mechanical pencil
          Pet: The absent one
My Life in Two Sentences: God plopped me into an amazing family in Michigan, revealed to me that I'm an empty shell without Him, and shipped me to Montana for grad school. I'm a slender, math/physics/engineering nerd who loves to talk with friends about life, throw baseballs, hike mountains, snap photos, plunk the piano, and eat tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment